Congdon’s supports organizations that help those in need and make the world a better place to live, particularly our local community. “Tithing Tuesdays” are a way to continue that and to build on the communal atmosphere of Congdon’s After Dark. While to “tithe” is traditionally associated with religious organizations, Congdon’s seeks to support any group that focuses on improving the lives of the people in the state of Maine, particularly York County.
Selected organizations will receive:
– 10% of proceeds from all entrée food trucks.
– Space to set up an information booth (no direct solicitation please).
– Opportunity to set up a collection bucket and run raffle/silent auction.
– Space for signage.
– Publicity through our social media/newsletter.
Selected organizations must contribute:
– Publicity through all available communications (newsletters, social media, media, email, etc.)
– Volunteers for your booth and to help at the park.
– Press release distributed to appropriate media contacts.
– All printed materials that you would like posted in the park.
– A table for your information booth/raffle/auction and a collection bucket.
If your group is interested in being part of Tithing Tuesday, click here to download the application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Make sure to save it to your desktop before filling it out, then email it).
We're thrilled to announce the following organizations have been chosen as our 2019 Tithing Tuesday beneficiaries, starting TODAY with the CAD Tithing Tuesday: The Center for Grieving Children at 4 pm!:
Talk about making an entrance! It's Lexie's Burger Bus first night at CAD and they already have a burger named after us! 🙌Behold: the super-secret menu for tonight's very first Congdon's After Dark event! Can't wait to see everybody there! ✌🏽❤️🍔 ... See MoreSee Less