Congdon’s supports organizations that help those in need and make the world a better place to live, particularly our local community. “Tithing Tuesdays” are a way to continue that and to build on the communal atmosphere of Congdon’s After Dark. While to “tithe” is traditionally associated with religious organizations, Congdon’s seeks to support any group that focuses on improving the lives of the people in the state of Maine, particularly York County.
We will select new organizations each year, so if your organization is not selected, look for an application in 2024!
Selected organizations will receive:
- 10% of proceeds from all food trucks.
- Space to set up an information booth (no direct solicitation allowed).
- Opportunity to set up a collection bucket and run raffle/silent auction.
- Space for signage.
- Publicity through social media.
Selected organizations must contribute:
- Publicity through all available communications (newsletters, social media, media, email, etc.).
- Volunteers for your booth from 4-8 pm.
- All printed materials that you would like posted in the park.
- A table for your information booth/raffle/auction and a collection bucket.
Applications for the 2023 season are due no later than April 18, 2023
Email email@example.com for more information